Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bad Day.

I don't have bad days. Well, that is a bit of a lie, everyone has bad days...days when things just don't go your way or negative things all seem to happen at once. Those happen to everyone.

I don't have bad days like I'm having today. I can't control my emotions, I'm moody, I'm a little woozy and honestly, I was a little depressed. I've got a pit in my stomach and it makes my legs feel like they are wobbly.

The worst part is...I have no idea why. I think I might know one of the reasons, but I'm not sure. The fact that I can't put my finger on the source of this is upsetting me more. I'm not generally this way. I've even had problems sleeping at night lately, having awkward dreams, but all I remember about them is that they are awkward. I had a good day yesterday...I saw the family and I talked at length with two great people and that is always a highlight for me. Work is fine...in fact I am doing a good job masking my downer of a day and pretending to be 'the usual Brett'. So, in other words, I should be fine.

But I'm not.

I'm not good at handling issues like this. I'm used to being the friend helping in situations like this, not the other way around. Maybe it will help just writing and venting and talking about it, but I don't know the source and that is frustrating.

I know I don't use this venue for this type of thing and a few may be surprised to even be reading this from me.

I just had to get it out.

I'm sure tomorrow/later today will be better, but I guess that is just something to pacify myself.

No comments: